Interactive Multimedia Authoring Software for MS-Windows
SLIM SHOW 3.3.1
SLIM SHOW lets you create professional, interactive multimedia Windows programs without
writing any code. Programs created with SLIM SHOW are compact and efficient (stand alone
program size starts at only 60 KB).
Applications: Presentation, Advertisement, Trade show display, Corporate Imaging,
Demo, Tutorial, Storyboard, E-catalog, E-book, E-card, E-album, E-newsletter, Educational
System requirements: IBM PC or compatible computer (486/33 of faster CPU with 8 MB
or more RAM recommended), Windows 3.1x/95/98/NT (3.51 or 4.0)/2000, VGA with 256 colors or better graphic
card, Windows compatible sound card (needed to hear the audio part).
- Authoring program for making interactive multimedia projects to run on Windows 3.1x,
95/98, NT 3.51, 4.0, and Windows 2000.
- Shows BMP and JPEG graphics with forty built-in transition effects. Supports
transparency and erasing.
- Displays text with various styles, fonts and ANSI character set support. Allows
embedding TrueType fonts (TTF) in projects for display on target systems.
- Plays WAVE sound and MIDI (including RMI) music.
- Plays AVI and MPEG video.
- Runs subprograms.
- Runs Windows programs (.EXE files).
- Runs independent Animation objects.
- Supports Button objects for interactivity.
- Includes a speech synthesizer (Text-to-speech object).
- Allows arranging objects externally to create custom visual effects.
- Includes five add-on utilities -- a print utility, a web utility for accessing URL
resources (such as HTML documents) from default client programs, a desktop color painting
utility, a password checking utility, and an edit box utility for showing text or getting
input from users.
- Allows fixed or full size(adjusting to target screen automatically) stage window. Width
and height of fixed stage window can be set to any values.
- Creates stand-alone, self-contained projects into executable (.EXE) files for running on
any Windows system.
- Allows the creating of non-compressed projects for distribution on CD-ROM or other
- Creates multimedia projects that are much smaller than using other authoring tools
(stand-alone project size starts at 60KB!) -- ideal for making projects to distribute on
diskettes, e-mail, or via Internet.
- Contains easy-to-use visual authoring environment: no programming, no scripting, no
pages, no timelines. Just click, drag, and drop.
- Universal authoring environment for creating main programs, subprograms, and Animation
- Minimal runtime system requirements.
- Allows custom text showing on the Loadup screen. The Loadup screen can be disabled for
making commercial projects (available in the Commercial Distribution Edition only.)
SLIM SHOW 3.3.1 (Trial Edition) download
(packed in self-extract EXE) (1,403,761 bytes)
SHOW 3.3.1 (Trial Edition) download (packed in ZIP) (1,344,826 bytes)
SLIM SHOW 3.3.1 (Trial
Edition) download (packed in ZIP) (1,344,826 bytes)
(With self-extract EXE package, the file runs and
installs automatically. With ZIP package, you need to unzip the file in an empty directory
and then run setup.)
Prices Information: (Prices including shipping/processing)
- Personal Edition $49.95 The Personal Edition allows you to make and distribute a
maximum of twenty (20) copies of each project for noncommercial uses only. Projects may
not be sold or distributed for profits. Projects may not be put on web sites or networked
file area (such as the file area on the AOL system) for unlimited download.
- Enterprise Edition $99.95 The Enterprise Edition allows you to make unlimited
distribution of noncommercial projects. Projects may not be sold or distributed for
- Commercial Distribution Edition $299.95 The Commercial Distribution Edition
allows you to make unlimited distribution of commercial and noncommercial projects. It
also gives you the option to disable the showing of the loadup screen. A Project
Installation Utility is also included in the Commercial Distribution Edition. The Project
Installation Utility allows you to make customized setup programs for installing SLIM SHOW
projects from source media (e.g., CD-ROMs) into users' PCs.
- Equivalent Edition Upgrade $29.95 Upgrade from SLIM SHOW 1.xx or 2.xx to the
equivalent Edition of SLIM SHOW 3.
SLIM SHOW ordering information and links
Visit SLIM SHOW support page for
upgrades, add-on utilities, tutorials.
Sample projects made with SLIM
Become a Reseller:
To get information about becoming a SLIM SHOW reseller, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Tools:
Third party tools for creating multimedia
What is special about "Made with SLIM SHOW"?
- Self-extract projects run and clean up on target PCs automatically. No installation or
uninstallation is needed.
- No special runtime DLL or component is required.
- One project file works on all Windows (3.1, 95/98, and NT 3.51/4.0, 2000) systems.
- Minimal runtime system resource requirements.
- Extremely compact. Project size starts at 60 KB!
Back to Home Page